Thursday, August 26, 2010

Flyers and Papers

I still don't know if she's okay.

If you're out there, please be alright.  I doubt you'll see this.  But, if, somehow, you do, please let me know that you're alright.

I feel crazy.  But, well, if a friend of yours just stops contacting you back for three months with absolutely no warning or reason, when all was fine between you two, wouldn't you worry, too?  The only positive thing I can say is that, at least, the phone rang, even if there was no pickup.  Because that means a phone was charged, right?  I'm a bit confused, and quite saddened and worried, but I still have some faith that things are alright.

I just want that, for her to be alright.  I feel like there's a little dent in me for some reason.  Even if we weren't the type of friends that were "tied at the hip", I still feel as though there is some connection that makes me feel this way.  I do hope that, one day, we'll be in contact again.

Be alright, my friend.  Be happy, be loved, be alright.  No matter what, I am always here for you.  And I always will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment