Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Milk Carton.

To me, this is a rather serious matter.  Maybe I'm just paranoid.  And, yes, I'd like to believe it, especially in this case.

It's been a couple months, about three, since I last heard from my one friend.

I miss her, and I am worried.  She pops into my mind, and I worry.  I worry if she is okay.  I just cannot get scary thoughts out of my mind, wondering why there has been such absence.  I have tried to contact her via e-mail, but I'm not sure if she uses the one e-mail anymore, as neither do I, and I have misplaced her other e-mail, which, she said before, she rarely used anyway.  I've sent messages via text.  I should call.  Not now, of course, but, well, I should.  My mind goes crazy.  I don't want to bother her, but I am worried sick.

I guess this isn't really something written, not really something like a short story or poem or something.  I just had to get it out, somewhere.  These are my true feelings, my true fears.

Wherever you are, my dear friend...  Please be safe.  Please be happy.  Please be alright.  I miss you so much.  And I am deeply worried about you.  Be okay.  Please, somehow, get back to me.  I feel crazy thinking that, should this absence continue, I may resort to driving hundreds of miles to find you again in hopes that you are alright.  It is fine if you do not want to be friends or speak with me, although I would hope that would not happen.  Just, please, confirm that you are alright.  Please.

I send her my love.  I send her happiness.  Please.  Be okay.  Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment